COVID19: You can now enjoy some of our sailing experiences! Please scroll down for more information on our safety measures onboard our boats!
Barcelona has now entered phase 1 which lifts the restrictions on sailing activities. From now on we are allowed to sail again with the following safety measures:
PHASE 1 – Sailing Safety Measures:
- Recreational navigation within the same health region is allowed with 50% of the boat’s capacity and 100% if the guests are from the same household. The maximum capacity will be, for the moment, 10 people.
- No time frame for the sailing experiences.
- The safety measures are the same as the ones applied to our day to day activities: keep the security distance and wash your hands often. We will make sure to sanitize the boat prior to each tour.
Please keep in mind we continue to have a flexible cancellation policy to adapt to the situation:
- Full refund on reservations that has a departure date during the quarantine period.
- You can pre-book our tours without a prior deposit of 50%
As soon as we return to normality, we will apply the usual cancellation policy.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email or phone.
The Gotland Charter team