A boat trip on a sailing boat is an ideal activity for groups between 2 to 11 people who want to enjoy Barcelona from the sea.
- Private Catamaran
- Up to 78 people
- Up to 95 people
- Up to 115 people
Celebrate Your Event Sailing in Barcelona
Gotland Charter offers you the perfect option to celebrate your event in Barcelona, a personalized tour! Events are held in our Catamaran Sensation with room for up to 115 guests. It’s an ideal boat for a team-building activity, birthday celebration, incentive event, or any type of special celebration.
Our catamarans in Barcelona: Catamaran Sensation CAT78, CAT95, CAT115 & CAT125 have large capacities up to 125 guests onboard. With these catamarans, we sail Barcelona’s coastline, giving the client a magnificent view of the city from the sea and the possibility of taking a dip in the Mediterranean. We also offer charters and roundtrip catamaran trips from Barcelona to Sitges, to Vilanova i la Geltrú, Tarragona, Mataró, Blanes, and Palamós. In other words, we can adapt in terms of schedules and ports, to the needs of each client.
Before we embark, the ground crew collects the guests at the boarding pier and when the group is complete and ready, everyone embarks the catamaran. Once everyone is onboard they are welcomed by the captain and the head tour guide, who’s in charge of welcoming and greeting the guests, explaining the tour, detailing the boat’s singularities, such as the location of the toilets for men and women, where to smoke, the bar rules, the use of the decks and finally a brief explanation of the security on board. Once the boat has left the port and the music starts and the bar opens.
Thanks to the professional crew on board, the trip becomes an unforgettable experience.
- Soft drinks and water
- Catering options available on board at an extra cost
- BBQ on board. The barbecue on board is one of the most popular catamaran services. The barbecue allows guests to enjoy the pleasure of a freshly cooked meal at sea. The service offered is buffet style with salads, dressings and dessert served in plates and cutlery of disposable material. (Ask about our barbeque options onboard.)
- Catering. Choose from a wide range of catering options. Onboard you can enjoy breakfast,
lunch, dinner, or just an aperitif.
- Full bar service.
- Water activities (Jet skis, banana rides, fly-fish, etc.)
- Snorkel. To enjoy the views under the water, while the catamaran is anchored on a beach, a cove, or simply on the high seas.
- Wine tasting on the high seas
- Cut “jamon” with a professional cutter
- Live music on the high seas
- Golf practice at sea with biodegradable ecological balls made with fish food