Specifications of sailing yacht Hanse 54
- Year: 2006
- Total length: 16.10 m
- Beam: 4.90 m
- Draft: 2.80 m
- Motor: 110 HP
- Fuel tank: 375 lt.
- Water tank: 690 lt.
- Generator and plugs: 220 v.
- Heating and air conditioning
- Hot water
This sailboat from the company Hanse has 4 double cabins and private bathroom with integrated shower. The wooden deck has a large solarium area with mat in the bow. The helm/captains zone does not interfere with the accommodation zone. Likewise, the crew cabin (maximum 2 people) is separated from the rest and with independent access.
Hanse 54 has a máximum capacity of 11 guests plus the captain.
Sailboat rental conditions
- The price includes standard equipment, dinghy, bimini, autopilot, tridata, wind equipment, battery charger, complete crockery and kitchenware, moorings in the base port, all risk insurance for the boat and insurance of personal accidents and taxes.
- The price does not include fuel, moorings outside the base port, and final cleaning.
- The deposit is accepted in cash or VISA. All extras must be paid in cash upon boarding.
Are you interested in this sailboat?
Sailing equipment Hanse 54
- Folding anti-spray hood (New 2017)
- Folding bimini (New 2017)
- Electric winches
- Speakers in the rear exterior area.
- Stern garage with an auxiliary tender (with 6 HP engine)
- Wooden bathroom platform
- Spacious living room with 2.20 m. Tall.
- Table for 8 people, sofa and card table.
- TV with USB and HDMI connection
- Music system with speakers in the living room and on the deck
- CD and Mini Jack input.
- Gas stove and oven, microwave, Nespresso machine
- 2 electric refrigerators.
- 1 inflatable Kayac for 2 people.
- Snorkel equipment for 4 people.
- Tender auxiliary for 4 + 1 people with 6 HP engine. –
- Fishing rods and equipment.
Boarding / Disembark
- Boarding: Saturdays between 12:00 and 17:00 hours. To advance the boarding consult us.
- Disembark: Friday before 7:00 p.m. Possibility of staying overnight on board until 08:00 hours on Saturday.
For the weekend charters the payments can be made Friday afternoon without additional cost. For one-day and weekend rentals check boarding and disembarking hours.
How to Pay
- 50% at time of booking.
- 50% three weeks before your boarding date.
- Deposit: 1,200 Euros in cash, VISA card or bank transfer.
All payments on board must be made in cash.